lundi 30 novembre 2015

How to click on something else than an achor or button in codeCeption

I am trying to build a test scenario for acceptance testing. In my scenario, I want to click on an non-editable input field to trigger a JqueryUI calendar, and then click a date from the calendar.

The problem is that I can't seem to find any actions in CodeCeption that allows you to click on something else than a an anchor or a button.

The doc clearly states : Perform a click on a link or a button, given by a locator.

public function click($link, $context = null)

There are also similar functions that do something similar, but not with the left mouse button

public function clickWithRightButton($cssOrXPath)
public function doubleClick($cssOrXPath)

This seems so trivial that I can't find anything about it. Why isn't there a clickWithLeftButton? Am I missing something here? I'm just starting with acceptance tests with CodeCeption.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1NiZJ0b
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire