samedi 28 novembre 2015

Laravel 5 deployment getting internal server error

Leravel 5 deployment getting :

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request

My file structure:

|
|-pub                           -> from laravel folder public
|-my_apps
     |- my_first_app            -> all other files from laravel project
           |- app
           |- bootstrap
           |- config
           |- database
           |- resources
           |- storage
           |- ...

I have set storage folder permission to be:

user::rwx

group::rwx

other::rwx

This is my .htaccess file in directory /pub

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    <IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
        Options -MultiViews
    </IfModule>

    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /  <-------- I added this line

    # Redirect Trailing Slashes If Not A Folder...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301]

    # Handle Front Controller...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]
</IfModule>

I also change path in \pub\index.php

<?php

//updated path
require __DIR__.'/../my_apps/my_first_app/bootstrap/autoload.php';

//updated path
$app = require_once __DIR__.'/../my_apps/my_first_app/bootstrap/app.php';

$kernel = $app->make(Illuminate\Contracts\Http\Kernel::class);

$response = $kernel->handle(
    $request = Illuminate\Http\Request::capture()
);

$response->send();

$kernel->terminate($request, $response);



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1XyNbrk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire