vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Laravel 5 Password Reset Email Not Being Sent

I am trying to implement a password reset on my Laravel 5.1 app. I have followed the docs (http://ift.tt/1OzaSjA) to get this working. However whenever I click on my 'reset password' button on my /password/email/ no email is ever sent.

I have intentionally entered incorrect emails and I am getting the appropriate error however when I enter a correct email no email is sent and I get no type of message or any emails.

I have looked at my database and it does looks as though a password reset token being created, just no email is sent.

My email configuration is working properly as other parts of my application sends email properly, only this one section is not sending the emails. Any help will be appreciated as I do not what else to check.

Michael

routes.php: `

// Password reset link request routes...
Route::get('password/email', ['as' => 'password/email', 'uses' => 'Auth\PasswordController@getEmail']);
Route::post('password/email', 'Auth\PasswordController@postEmail');

    // Password reset routes...
    Route::get('password/reset/{token}', 'Auth\PasswordController@getReset');
    Route::post('password/reset', 'Auth\PasswordController@postReset');

password.blade.php:

<form id="contact-form" class="contact-section" method="POST" action="/password/email">
            <input type="hidden" name="_token" value="<?php echo csrf_token(); ?>">
            <span class="pre-input"><i class="fa fa-envelope-o"></i></span>
            <input class="name plain buffer" type="email" name="email" placeholder="Email" value="{{ old('email') }}">
            <input id="send" class="plain button yellow" type="submit" value="Reset Password">
              @foreach($errors->all() as $error)
              <font size="3" color="red">{{ $error }}</font>
              @endforeach

          </form> 



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1kXveXR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire