lundi 30 novembre 2015

remigration laravel 5 in openshift

When I was working on development, I migrated all of initial project to openshift. After several weeks add more feature, I deleted all tables in my localhost, edit the migration table and rerun the Larevel migration in local.

But now, I am trying to deploy in openshift and found that the table that I edited manually in localhost didnot executed when I push in opensfhift.

And then, I deleted all tables in openshift and push the codes, hopefully that the openshift run all migrations. But unfortunally, it's work.

Have someone experienced in this case? What I am strying to do is rerun all migrations in opensfhit.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1OAS7K1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire