jeudi 26 novembre 2015

Laravel 5 Route with multiple ID’s

I would like to pass two sets of ID’s into a route.

The first ID is that of the authenticated user so for example 3 and the second is that of a candidate.

So what I would like it to do is: vault/3/candidates/120

Here is the route I want to have:

Route::get('vault/{id}/candidates/{id}', 'CandidateController@centreCandidatesShow');

Using:

ublic function centreCandidatesShow($id)
{
    $candidate = Candidate::with('qualification')->find($id);

    return view('vault.show', compact('candidate'));
}

Could someone let me know if this is even possible and if so how?

I’m sorry if this question sounds stupid or is not even possible. I’m still very new to this.

Many thanks.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1NedYrs
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire