lundi 30 novembre 2015

Laravel 5.1 Task Scheduling command issue

I am trying to execute two console commands.Below is my two commands in my Kernel.php

protected function schedule(Schedule $schedule)
{
    $schedule->command('users:get')->everyMinute();

    $schedule->command('users:update')->dailyAt('01:00');
}

When I run php artisan schedule:run, Only the command which is/are scheduled as everyMinute is scheduled.

Running scheduled command: '/usr/bin/php5' 'artisan' users:get > /dev/null 2>&1 &

If I change the dailyAt to everyMinute for the second command, both are scheduled as shown below

Running scheduled command: '/usr/bin/php5' 'artisan' users:get > /dev/null 2>&1 &

Running scheduled command: '/usr/bin/php5' 'artisan' users:update > /dev/null 2>&1 &



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1lpBirH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire