lundi 30 novembre 2015

Routing in Laravel module

I created a module in Laravel 5 i.e inside the same level as the app folder as part of making an HMVC structure in Laravel. I have two modules in the module folder, one being a project folder and another a form folder. Now I got the controller, model and view inside these folders.

Click here to view folder structure

Now when i try to access my controller like

Route::controller('project/dashboard', 'ProjectController@index');

I get error

ReflectionException in ControllerInspector.php line 35:
Class ProjectController does not exist

I would like to know about routing a controller in modular structure in Laravel.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1IjnMAn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire