dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Laravel 5 - Redirects in Sub-function

I'm looking for a fix to allow a redirect in a sub-function call, instead of in a controller

I've created the following function & call and it works, with the redirect in the controller instead of my sub function call.

Here is my call to the function checkAccess():

$access = new \App\Library\Access;
if($access->checkAccess($accessList, 'admin-dashboard', 'r')){
    return view('portal.admin.dashboard');
}else{
    return redirect('/');
}

Here is my function:

public function checkAccess($accessList, $element, $permission){
        if(is_array($accessList)){
            foreach($accessList as $access){
                if($access->element == $element && $access->permission == $permission){
                    return true;
                }
            }
        }
        return false;
    }

I have tried replacing the return false; with the redirect and this does not work. It basically just returns true.

And icing on the cake if you know a better way of checking if an object list has parameters w/o having to do a foreach like I am that'd be pretty amazing!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1SrdeiQ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire