mardi 1 mai 2018

How to Use Always Encrypted in existing project on Laravel 5.4

We have an existing projects that is developed on Laravel 5.4 framework and using sql server database as backend.

Now, As per new GDPR rule client wants to encrypt all kind of personal information saved in database.

To implement such kind of things, I have found "Always Encrypted" feature of sql server and I have implemented it successfully on some personal info columns.

Now, my question is when I try to fetch database from database in Laravel using query builder or elequent or sometime using raw queries, it is returning me data in encrypted format instead of plain text.

When I try the same thing using SSMS, I got data in plain format after providing optional parameter in connection string Column Encryption=Enabled.

Is anyone know, how can we achieve the same thing in Laravel. I have tried both sql driver (sql server as well as odbc driver).

Please someone help me on this. It is very urgent. Thanks in advance.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2rcbm7M
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire