samedi 19 mai 2018

laravel 5.6 new folder in public

I create new folder in public whose I named it "manager". Path to this folder is /public/manager. Next to I copy all files from public to this folder, because i think i need the .htaccess file and index.php in that. In the routes I add 2 routes /manager and /manager/list

When I call to /manager all works fine but when call to /manager/list I get error like: Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found.

For the test I create new folder in it /public/manager/list and this time I get error like: The requested resource /manager/projects was not found on this server.

I think when I copy all files from /public to folder /public/manager/list everything will work but it not good idea because when I create new routes link I need to add folder... Do you have idea how I can do this? Maybe I need to change htacces or index.php but I dont know how...



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2wWABBb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire